Sunday, March 13, 2011

Huge Thanks to You!

This is actually a banking ad and a clever one at that, but I figured an appropriate one for the big sister figure in my life who shall remain nameless because I'm never sure if it's a good idea to just throw out people's names on the internet.  (Maybe they'll have weird privacy issues like me or maybe not, but ya never know.)


Anyway, after a little phone tag, had a great conversation with R who suggested I looking become a nurse practitioner.  I've never really considered this, mostly because I never wanted to be a nurse, but there's a big difference between a np and an rn. 


Very enlightening!  So, I've done a little researching, I'm greatly considering it and really excited about the idea!  I think it'll be a great fit for me in terms of allowing me to find a way to save the world around me, make good money in an effort to pay off my student loans, and allow me to have a life.  


So, I'm having yet another AHA! moment in my life and I love it!  So thanks a ton to you big sister! :) 


And in other news, we'll be moving soon!  Jeremi's waiting for the official job offer, but we're both very much looking forward to moving.  I'm so very ready to move out of Princeton and am looking forward to all that the Roanoke area has to offer.  So... Double Yay for today!


What I'm reading: Sheet Music, Also still looking for another guilty pleasure read
What I've been listening to lately: New CDs by Amos Lee and Adele
Favorite New Song: Better Man by James Morrison
What I'm baking next: Cheesecake cupcakes I'm naming the Markie
Looking forward to: the possibility of nursing school 
Crazy thing I/We did this week: Shot Jeremi's Golfball cannon! :)
What I thought most while typing this:  I never know where commas truly go.  I deleted and added some as I thought was correct, but I'm pretty sure they're all wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment