Friday, June 11, 2010

Queen of Procrastination

I enjoy wasting time.  I've never been one of those "doers".  You know, the type that is constantly on the move, looking for something to do, whether it's clean, organize, etc.  I sometimes wish that were me, but only because it seems like our house could always use an extra bit of cleaning, especially given the new canine edition.

In a wonderful mood today.  The sun is shining, got a road trip planned, get to see my lovely friend Kate... Life is quite enjoyable for the moment.

I should be packing/getting ready, but couldn't help but play around with photobooth and thought I'd share.  I suppose this is the real me, quite goofy actually.  Plus, I love wasting time on the computer/internet.

Well, if it's possible to write a post about nothingness, here it is... Hope you enjoyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment